петак, 7. јун 2013.

i am hip hop

1988 The GREATEST year in Hip Hop Music

1988 The GREATEST year in Hip Hop Music I've designated The Golden Era of Hip Hop 1983 – 1988 a 5...

When I fell in love with Hip Hop

Anyone that knows me knows I love Hip Hop music … and I can talk it all day; ever since the movie...

That Grand Puba and Mary J on Yo! MTV Raps tho #HipHop



That Grand Puba and Mary J on Yo! MTV Raps tho #HipHop

Top 15 Beat Box Songs of All Time

Inspired by the "Top 10 Beat Box Artists" post I did, I wanted to actually shine a light on some of...

Top 50 Hip Hop Groups of All Time

This site will have a lot of lists; Top 10, Top 25, Top 50 etc. revolving around Hip Hop this...

Top 20 Hip Hop Crews

In Hip Hop other than having talent be it emceeing, beatboxing, DJing, or Breaking; you had to have...

EDP24 – The Purple Tape

EDP24 – The Purple Tape: EDP24 – The Purple Tape One for you, Two for me … One you you, One Two...

Word life, I like the way the ep went down Go to sleep, tomorrow...



Word life, I like the way the ep went down
 Go to sleep, tomorrow I'll take you back downtown

The Last time a Hip Hop Artist and R&B artist relationship...



The Last time a Hip Hop Artist and R&B artist relationship meant anything

#HipHop



#HipHop

Hip Hop Had no Dental Plan $hort



Hip Hop Had no Dental Plan $hort

Darryl, Joe, and Jason take Europe #HipHop



Darryl, Joe, and Jason take Europe #HipHop

I just get down and I go for mine, say "Check...



I just get down and I go for mine, say "Check one-two" then run down the line

The GOAT and … Whitney :) 



The GOAT and … Whitney :) 

This joint is so funky … and Mary was lookin good



This joint is so funky … and Mary was lookin good

Photo









Farmers Blvd Freshest!



Farmers Blvd Freshest!

This is the Bad Boy that we should still have



This is the Bad Boy that we should still have

Lil Kim, back when … 



Lil Kim, back when … 

Doesn't get too much more old school than this



Doesn't get too much more old school than this

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар