петак, 7. јун 2013.

One With Wolves

Photo



Photo



n-knezevic: Bus stop, downtown Belgrade.



n-knezevic:

Bus stop, downtown Belgrade.

"I'm lonely but everyone is lonely so I know at least I'm not alone."

"I'm lonely but everyone is lonely so I know at least I'm not alone."

- Eyedea (via melonvita)

elle-a-ete-un-reveur: purococo: psyces: sex-high: superhobbit...



elle-a-ete-un-reveur:

purococo:

psyces:

sex-high:

superhobbitwhomerlockpotter:

say-ton:

how could u not reblog this

If I didn't know this was batman, I would have said it looked like a mans slow decent into madness

Yes, you're right. That's batman…

This is perfect

yes, batman. you're so right.

Reblogging this for the genius comment

Photo



Photo



Photo



eyerockphere:  



eyerockphere:

 

Photo



br0crastinator: Can you not



br0crastinator:

Can you not

Photo



maximilianrivera: Elizabeth Zayas (Elite Miami) shot by...



maximilianrivera:

Elizabeth Zayas (Elite Miami) shot by Maximilian Rivera

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo









mariannar: boo you whore! 



mariannar:

boo you whore! 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар