недеља, 9. јун 2013.

my cold heart

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



disrespectyoursurroundings425: writeroost: Yesterday in one of my classes I got a student to come...

disrespectyoursurroundings425:

writeroost:

Yesterday in one of my classes I got a student to come up and scribe on the board

And he was very careful about how he wrote on the board, like, making sure his handwriting was neat

And one of the students was like 'LOL OCD'

And all of the students starting cracking up, so I was like

'HAHAHAHA MENTAL ILLNESS IS SO FUNNY'

And everyone fell silent

yeah that's what I thought

I love teachers on tumblr

This is what I need.



This is what I need.

Photo



Reblog if you want an Anon's honest opinion of you.

Photo



unclefather: wassupstyles: What if you're giving a bj in the shower and he just starts shampooing...

unclefather:

wassupstyles:

What if you're giving a bj in the shower and he just starts shampooing and conditioning your hair 

very polite

Photo



lacigreen:



lacigreen:

image

Photo



ruinedchildhood: Pooh, you selfish piece of shit He's a...









ruinedchildhood:

Pooh, you selfish piece of shit

He's a selfish pooh haha :)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар